Now Serving Espresso & Pastry!

Now Serving Espresso & Pastry!
Bricks & Mortar - literally

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Enter Summer, Stage Right

Seems we've had a bit of a change in the weather. Summer has finally arrived and temperatures are in the 90's. A little warmer than I'd like, but maybe some of these super-size mosquitos will succumb to heat stroke. (I can dream!). I'm beginning to wish we'd gone the extra expense and installed air conditioning when we replaced the furnace in our house, but then don't want to make the wretched little biters too comfortable.

As long as I stay at the bookstore I'll be fine - maybe even work a few extra hours. Here I'll stay cool all day, sympathizing with overheated customers but protected from the heat by my lovely and much appreciated air conditioner.

I'll be happy to share the cool with anyone stopping by during our sudden change in the weather. Suspend reality with a good book, iced coffee and air conditioning. What's not to like?

No comments:

Post a Comment