Now Serving Espresso & Pastry!

Now Serving Espresso & Pastry!
Bricks & Mortar - literally

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Thank You, Jake!

Word for Word will be manned by a volunteer over the next two weeks: my youngest son, Jake. Hours will be subject to his availability, so please be flexible & encourage him - working here is new to him and it'll probably take him awhile to get his sea legs. Play nice, LOL!

As many of you know, the last few years have been rough ones in the lives of my entire family - hence my first priority is spending time with them whenever I can. For the next two weeks I'll be visiting with my out-of-town kids & grandkids, and I appreciate your understanding the importance of this GRANDMOTHER TIME.

You can still call me with questions at the number listed on my website: http:www.word4wordbooks.com. Thanks to the wonders of technology I am always available to help you - no matter how far I travel. Forget tattling on Jake, though (smile). He's in charge.

Thanks for your understanding - drop in and see me when I get back & we'll chat.

No comments:

Post a Comment