Now Serving Espresso & Pastry!

Now Serving Espresso & Pastry!
Bricks & Mortar - literally

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ahhhh, The Weekend

Chilly day for the opening performance of "13 Nights on the River." Hope the jazz band from St. Helens High School are wearing their longies this evening.

It's been coolish all day, although it isn't raining (for which I guess we should be grateful). Judging by conversations I've been having with some of my customers today it sounds like lots of folks will be out with their mowers on Saturday, catching up with the fast growing grass. I know my own husband is hoping some miracle stunts the grass in our back yard, but sorry Rob, ain't happening!

So maybe this won't be the weekend to lounge in bed - at least not unless the sound of weed-eaters, lawnmowers and hedge-trimmers lulls you to sleep. You might just want to give it up, have that second cup of coffee and shut out the real world by burying yourself in a book. Better yet, come see me for espresso, books and good conversation. No lawn equipment allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment