Now Serving Espresso & Pastry!

Now Serving Espresso & Pastry!
Bricks & Mortar - literally

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday Morning Muse

I do love the rain, but today I am sitting on my deck (not a comfortable thing to do when rain is pounding down), enjoying a cup of coffee and soaking up the beauty of sunshine on the river. OK, there is some cloud cover, too, but that just keeps the temperature down below "broil". That, too, is a good thing.

I'm feeling lazy today - won't be going in to the bookstore til around noonish, which gives me plenty of time to greet this Sunday morning on my terms and have that second cup of coffee. Time, too, to stare across the water and contemplate life - both as it is and as I wish it could be.

As author and syndicated cartoonist Ashleigh Brilliant points out, "My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot."

I'm still working on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment