Now Serving Espresso & Pastry!

Now Serving Espresso & Pastry!
Bricks & Mortar - literally

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Tapping Into My Inner Blogger

Once upon a very long time ago I was bitten by the language bug. There is no known antidote, and so I blog. Hopefully future posts will be more focused, but this will serve as an introduction to me, Susan, and to my charming little storefront bookstore and espresso bar, Word for Word. This is the second incarnation of Word for Word and is a very intimate version of the original, offering an eclectic selection of both paperback and hardcover used books in all genres. In March of 2009 I re-opened Word for Word as a way to be actively involved in my community. Bookstores are magnets for interesting people with issues to discuss, and so I've recently added both a reading room and an espresso cart to better serve my customers. Please feel free to drop in and visit when you find yourselves in this area. Be advised that there are often quite interesting discussions taking place and your input is always appreciated. I'll look forward to seeing you!

1 comment:

  1. Susan makes the BEST latte in town...maybe the county! Word for Word is the perfect place for coffee a treat and a good book browse.

    ReplyDelete