Now Serving Espresso & Pastry!

Now Serving Espresso & Pastry!
Bricks & Mortar - literally

Friday, May 21, 2010

"Blogging for Dummies"

A copy of Blogging for Dummies, by Brad Hill,  just came in the door, so thought I'd take a look. One mustn't turn one's nose up at fate, after all. Maybe there's a reason it appeared. Maybe this is part of an overall cosmic plan. Published in 2006, Blogging for Dummies is actually a very good guide to doing this (blogging) and I think it might have been helpful had I read it first, instead of diving into the world of BLOG with minimal instructions, as I did. Yeah, well, where's the challenge if you have all the instructions? In addition to the basic setup information, the author has helpful suggestions on utilizing blog search engines and promoting a blog. I think I've found enough information while scanning this reference to justify sitting down and spending some time reading. Hmmm. Maybe I need to keep this one in my private collection for future reference. Fellow bloggers are welcome to come in and talk me out of it. You have to promise to let me borrow it, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment