Now Serving Espresso & Pastry!

Now Serving Espresso & Pastry!
Bricks & Mortar - literally

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Good News/Bad News

The bad news (pause for effect)  is that my espresso machine is on the fritz. (Now there's a phrase you haven't heard for awhile. I picked that one up from my folks). It suddenly stopped heating and steaming yesterday, leaving my coffee customers high and dry with no warning. I spent much of the day doing an internet and phone search for someone who services and repairs Carimali's. Apparently not everyone does.

The good news? I found a repair person in Portland, so it won't be down for long. Norm, from "It's a Grind", and his associate Arthur are working on it even as I post. The initial estimate was for repairs to take around 6 days, but that has been revised downward. Hooray! I'm missing my coffee, as are my regulars, who have been checking in periodically for updates.

Word for Word should be serving espresso drinks, as usual, by the beginning of next week. Meanwhile, you can still stop in for an Italian Soda or Cremosa as you browse for that perfect book. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment